Sunday, October 23, 2016

Who has your heart?


Who or what has your heart?  For me, the first in line for my heart's affections (after my Lord) are my family.  



I'm privileged to be a wife and the mother of 5 children.  The picture above is of my youngest daughter.  I bet you can tell she's into horses.  This is her and horse, Spark.  My daughter is at college and has been working on a ranch and I haven't seen her since the end of July.  She was supposed to get to come home this weekend, and that didn't work out, so I came to see her.  The added bonus is I got to see Spark too!  If case you're curious, he's got something called a "slinky" on him.  It helps protect horses from the cold at night.  Horses grow a thick coat of hair in the cold weather to naturally protect them.  Show horses need to have a smooth, slick appearance, so owner wrap them in slinky's, sheets and blankets to keep them warm, and so they won't grow the thick coat of hair.

We had a good time last night and went out for Texas Roadhouse.  The baby girl was happy.  

Post who or what has your heart in the comments below. Add a picture and let's learn more about each other!  

Also, connect with me through the links below!  

2 comments:

  1. Very nice photo and story,, So many things capture my heart, my family and loving puppy dogs! i'd send a picture but not able to attach here! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband of 46 years has my heart, as does Mother Nature, through the beauty of all there is around us. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete