Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Breathe Your Way to Calm

Today I'm interviewing my friend and fellow Holistic Expert, Amber Callahan.  Amber is a Yoga instructor, a Nutrition Coach, and a Regional Vice President with Arbonne.
When I shared with her about this blog challenge, she was excited to join me and we decided that she would share her #1 piece of advice for you on how to handle your anxiety.
Here's our interview:





I love Amber's simple, yet effective advice on how to bring calm to yourself and even how to teach this simple technique to others.

If you want to hear more of Amber's advice, find her past Podcasts on iTunes and Stitcher under PlantFit.  You can also find her at getplantfit.com.

And don't forget to clink on the links below to follow me, Your Well Being Guide.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this interview very much!
    That is so true, how much we take our breath for granted! As a public speaker, I face that anxiety all the time before I go on to speak, and I have to consciously tell myself to S-L-O-W down! Thanks so much for your information!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great video and a super idea for a blog! I am always so hyper and my mind is rushing every which way, I need to slow down and breathe!

    ReplyDelete