Tuesday, January 10, 2017

I'm SOOOOO Tired

Hey guys, today I'm tired.  I am the zen and meditation/prayer, wellbeing guide gal who enjoys balance in all areas of life.  And today, I'm tired.  I wrote about Mercury in Retrograde and my sleep pattern has been completely disrupted these last few weeks.  I'm so ready to sleep.
Knowing I had a fully scheduled day today, I created energy for myself to be able to be fully present in all my meetings.  I also diffused amazing essential oils-peppermint, lime and grapefruit to utilize aromatherapy with my dōTERRA oils to give me energy and zip.
And now, when I'd really like to be in bed already,  I'm waiting up a little longer to finish this blog and then go get my daughter who has an injured knee and can't drive herself from a basketball game.
And then, I'm going to get to look like that adorable kitty.
I'm keeping it real to let you in on how my life is today.  Tired.
I'll see you on the other side tomorrow.
After my ZzZzZz's.


2 comments:

  1. Great effort & I love aromatherapy

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh boy, i should look into some of this too; peppermint tea always does help and my little girl loves to try out using these different oils to make lotions at home (she is tiny diyer!)..

    ReplyDelete