Friday, January 6, 2017

Are You Sharing Your Gift?

You have a gift.  You have a special unique gift.  Do you know what your gift is?  Have you discovered it yet?  I would love to hear what your gift is!  Please comment and share with me what your gift is.

I have a gift of intuitive healing and I use my gift in the work I do as an energy healer with emotion coding and essential oils.  I've been reticent to share my work, as it can be considered a little "woo-woo".

Something interesting has happened in my life this week.  I just opened my mouth and shared several times what I do as an energy healer.  And there have been amazing results.  It's a big deal for me-because I used to not be very bold about sharing my energy work with people, and now, that's all changing!

I went to lunch with a friend and was drawn into a shop next to the restaurant.  The shop was adorable and the owner was an herbalist.  We chatted and she asked me about my work.  I shared with her and the next day I got a call from someone she had referred to me!  It was really neat. I worked with the new referral today and what a powerful session it was for both of us.  I had absolute confirmation that people have a deep need for healing.  And I can be a part of that healing process.

Today I went to the local feed store to pick up some supplies for my horse-loving daughter and starting chatting with one of the women behind the counter.  Our conversation quickly turned to my energy work and she pulled me aside for a private conversation.  I learned she had been praying to find someone she could work with.

Then, while conducting a coaching session with a client today, I found out this client was going through the same certification program I had gone through.  She was so excited and wanted to learn more about my work.

Folks, it's been a really neat week for me and a very wonderful experience--just sharing about my work and the tremendous reception. It was confirmation for me that I am doing exactly what I'm supposed to be doing--working with the gift I have be given for the benefit of others.  It's such a great experience and feeling.

What's your gift?  Are you sharing it?  Or, are you hiding it and scared to share it?  Let me know!

Follow me on:
FB:  Your Well Being Guide
Twitter: @yrwelbeingguide
Instagram:  Your Well Being Guide



No comments:

Post a Comment